mangalore today
name
name
name
Wednesday, May 29
Genesis Engineersnamename

 

Medicines gutted in fire mishap at warehouse near Bejai

Medicines gutted in fire mishap at warehouse near Bejai


Mangalore Today News Network

Mangaluru, April 15, 2024: A fire mishap at a warehouse where medicines were stocked at a building near KSRTC Bus Stand, just minutes before the PM’s Road Show in Mangaluru on Sunday, caused some anxious moments.

 

fire


A short circuit in a refrigerator is said to be the reason for the fire which destroyed the medicines in the warehouse. Fire service personnel who rushed to the spot, doused the fire and ensured it did not spread to nearby areas.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Error:NULL
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above