mangalore today
name
name
name
Saturday, July 13
Genesis Engineersnamename

 

8-year-old dies after falling into hot Sambar pot in Karnataka school


mangaloretoday.com

Bagalkot, Nov 21, 2023: An eight-year-old girl died after accidentally falling into a hot Sambar pot that was kept to be served during the midday meal at a school in Karnataka’s Choudapur.

The incident happened on November 16 when the Class 2 student fell into a vessel of hot Sambar.

 

Karnataka


The minor was initially taken to a primary health centre in Choudapur, where she received initial medical care. Subsequently, she was transferred to Gulbarga Institute of Medical Sciences in Kalaburagi for advanced treatment.

As her condition worsened, she was later moved to Victoria Hospital in Bengaluru on November 18.

However, her condition did not improve, and she passed away a day later.


Courtesy: India Today


Write Comment | E-Mail To a Friend | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Error:NULL
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above