mangalore today
name
name
name
Monday, June 24
Genesis Engineersnamename

 

Girl dead, boy hospitalised after consuming poison on moving bus as family disallows marriage


Mangalore Today News Network

Bengaluru, June 07, 2023: A girl died and a boy was hospitalised after the couple consumed poison on a moving bus on May 1. The couple decided to take the step after their families had disallowed them to tie the knot. The girl, identified as Hema Ramakrishnappa, was from Bengaluru and the boy has been identified as Akhil, who hails from Bagalkote.

 

Poison


A case was registered at Ranebennur police station on Tuesday.

It has been said that her parents rejected their decision to marry, after which, Hema had told her parents that they were eloping to Mumbai.

With the alleged objective of dying by suicide, the couple had consumed the poison on the bus. The co-passengers detected a foul smell in the vehicle and the bus was stopped near Ranebennur when they found the couple.

The girl succumbed to the substance and the boy was found unconscious on the sleeper bus. He was taken to a hospital thereafter.

The deceased was a final year B.Com student.


Courtesy: India Today


Write Comment | E-Mail To a Friend | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Error:NULL
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above