mangalore today
name
name
Friday, May 07
Abish Buildersnamename

 

Mobile phone catches fire inside manís bag, viral video leaves netizens shocked

Mobile phone catches fire inside manís bag, viral video leaves netizens shocked

Mobile phone catches fire inside manís bag, viral video leaves netizens shocked


Mangalore Today News Network

April 21, 2021:      A video of a mobile phone catching fire inside a man’s bag has gone viral on social media, leaving many shocked.

 

Mobile


In the 51-second clip, which was shared by the South China Morning Post, a man can be seen walking on a crowded street when his bag suddenly catches fire. He then immediately throws the bag on the ground while stepping away from the flames. Post the incident, the man’s arm, hair and eyelashes were singed, the website reported.



According to the viral clip, the man said it was a Samsung phone, purchased in 2016, that caught fire. Moreover, he added that he was facing issues with the phone’s battery but the device was not being charged at the time of the incident.


Courtesy:Indian Express


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above