The 4th floor of Pearl Apartment, located near Corporation Bank, Pandeshwar, caught fire at sunset. Flat 401, which belonged to Mr. Shankar, was badly damaged. " />
mangalore today
name
name
name
Thursday, February 09
Genesis Engineersnamename

 

Pearl Apartments catch fire

Pearl Apartments catch fire


Mangalore Today News Network

Mangalore, Feb 16: The 4th floor of Pearl Apartment, located near Corporation Bank, Pandeshwar, caught fire at sunset. Flat 401, which belonged to Mr. Shankar, was badly damaged. 


pearl 1

pearl 2

pearl 3

pearl 4


The fire broke out owing to short circuit. In the evening, there was a power failure and the computer was on. When the power came back after sometime, there was a short circuit, owing to which the computer as well as the AC in the room burned. 

The fire fighting personnel quickly arrived on the spot and stopped the fire from spreading further. Reliable sources have revealed that there has been a huge loss owing to this fire. 

K K Ramakrishna and other officers of the fire brigade had arrived on the scene.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above