mangalore today
name
name
name
Friday, February 23
Genesis Engineersnamename

 

Fire mishap in apartment at Attavar; woman succumbs

Fire mishap in apartment at Attavar; woman succumbs


mangaloretoday.com

Mangaluru, Nov 28, 2023: A 57 year old woman has lost her life in the fire that broke out in the apartment at Attavar where she was living along with her family on November 28, Tuesday morning. The deceased is Zareena Shaheen Kola, wife of Abdulla Kola. It is lerant, she was a heart patient and had collapsed when fire broke out and later died in the hospital.

 

fire


An electrical short circuit is said to be the cause of the fire leading to explosion of the aquarium in the house. There were nine people including a child in the apartment when the mishap took place. All of them are said to be safe.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above