mangalore today

Fire mishap in apartment at Attavar; woman succumbs

Mangaluru, Nov 28, 2023: A 57 year old woman has lost her life in the fire that broke out in the apartment at Attavar where she was living along with her family on November 28, Tuesday morning. The deceased is Zareena Shaheen Kola, wife of Abdulla Kola. It is lerant, she was a heart patient and had collapsed when fire broke out and later died in the hospital.



An electrical short circuit is said to be the cause of the fire leading to explosion of the aquarium in the house. There were nine people including a child in the apartment when the mishap took place. All of them are said to be safe.