mangalore today
name
name
name
Thursday, September 29
Genesis Engineersnamename

 

Kaup: Fire in house causes extensive damage

Kaup: Fire in house causes extensive damage


Mangalore Today News Network

Kaup, Aug 13, 2022: A fire mishap at a house at Polipu Circle  resulted in damage to household items worth lakhs of rupees. An electric short circuit in the refrigerator is said to have triggered the fire.


Kaup


The house was a rented accommodation in Polipu Lakshminarayana Complex. The fre also affected a neighbouring house resulting in loss of property worth thousands of rupees.

No one was in the house when the mishap took place. Fire tender vehicles which rushed to the spot, extinguished the fire.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above