mangalore today

Kaup: Fire in house causes extensive damage

Mangalore Today News Network

Kaup, Aug 13, 2022: A fire mishap at a house at Polipu Circle  resulted in damage to household items worth lakhs of rupees. An electric short circuit in the refrigerator is said to have triggered the fire.


The house was a rented accommodation in Polipu Lakshminarayana Complex. The fre also affected a neighbouring house resulting in loss of property worth thousands of rupees.

No one was in the house when the mishap took place. Fire tender vehicles which rushed to the spot, extinguished the fire.