mangalore today
name
name
name
Friday, March 24
Genesis Engineersnamename

 

Bantwal: Fire mishap at electronics showroom at B C Road

Bantwal: Fire mishap at electronics showroom at B C Road


Mangalore Today News Network

Bantwal, Feb 02, 2023: A fire mishap has occurred at the Priya Electronics Showroom located near the Annapoorneshwari Temple at BC Road on February 2, Thursday morning.

 

Bantwal


Thick smoke was seen billowing from the top floor of the showroom which also has  e-scooters. The suspicion is that the fire broke out after battery of some scooter exploded.

Fire tender vehicles have rushed to the spot.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above