The Udupi police have registered a suo moto case against a person for a provocative post in Facebook, relating to the Nejaru murder case.
Three labourers sustained serious injuries in a collision between two motor cycles at Kambalabettu on Kabaka-Vittal road on November 19, Sunday evening.
Customs officials at the Mangaluru International Airport have seized gold worth Rs 70.02 lakh in three separate incidents.
A pedestrian who was crossing the road died on the spot after he was run over by an Omni near Uchila town on Sunday evening.
Chandrashekhar, a youth from Kadaba who was jailed in Riyadh for 11 months on charges of cheating after he fell victim to bank account hackers, has been released and is expected to arrive hometown on Monday.
A new era in luxurious living unfolded on Sunday, November 19, as MLA Vedavyas Kamath inaugurated ‘Adira’, its latest residential apartment complex situated on Urva Shree Mariyamma Temple Road.
On Saturday, a passenger attempting to smuggle gold worth over Rs 51 lakhs was apprehended at Mangaluru Airport
BJP leader C.T. Ravi on Saturday said the party had launched a signature campaign from November 15 to 30 to collect at least one crore signatures from parents and students
The recovery operation took place during the presence of the accused, Praveen Arun Chowgale, who was taken to the flatin Manaluru where he had been residing
"I represent all as the Speaker. This message should be viewed without considering political, caste, or religious affiliations; it is a constitutional role.
Co-operative movement must be developed as a people’s movement with the participation of everyone, said State Minister for Co-operation K N Rajanna.
Around 25 to 30 people, including a few of those from the Bajrang Dal, are at risk of being banished from the Dakshina Kannada due to criminal cases registered against them.
Air India Express has suspended Praveen Arun Chaugule, its cabin crew who is now in police custody in connection with the brutal murder of four members of a family in Nejaru of Udupi district.
A 16 year old boy named Aboobakker Abeel has been reported missing from Peruvaje village since November 16. The boy is the son of Kundadka Haneef Indraje.
On November 19, Sunday, it would be a year since the cooker bomb explosion took place in the city.