mangalore today
Wednesday, February 21
Genesis Engineersnamename


6 dead in Hyderabad building fire, blaze caused by spark while repairing car

Hyderabad, Nov 13, 2023: Six people died in a massive fire at a residential building in Hyderabad’s Nampally on Monday.

Three people were injured in the incident and shifted to hospitals.



"The fire has been brought under control, and a rescue and cooling operation is underway. People residing in the upper stories are being evacuated through windows.

The fire started on the ground floor where chemicals were kept and then spread to other floors. As per initial assessment, the blaze was caused by a spark during a car repair.

According to an eyewitness, the chemicals caught fire, and it was not extinguished with water.

The fire brigade was alerted at around 9:35 am and several fire tenders were rushed to the spot.

The cause of the fire and the extent of damage are yet to be officially ascertained.

Earlier today, another fire broke out at a shop near Lalitha Hospital in Kothapet in Hyderabad. No casualties were reported in the incident.

Courtesy: India Today

Write Comment | E-Mail To a Friend | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above