mangalore today
name
name
name
Saturday, April 20
Genesis Engineersnamename

 

Puttur: Fire mishap in godown of electronics showroom

Puttur: Fire mishap in godown of electronics showroom


Mangalore Today News Network

Puttur, Apr 02, 2024: A fire mishap in the godown of an electronics showroom near Puttur Darbe during the wee hours of April 2, Tuesday has resulted in loss of goods worth several crores of rupees.

 

Puttur


Fire tender vehicles rushed to the spot to douse the fire. Even Puttur Town police arrived at the spot.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Error:NULL
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above