mangalore today
name
name
name
Thursday, November 26

8 year old boy dies after chocolate got stuck in throat

8 year old boy dies after chocolate got stuck in throat


Mangalore Today News Network

Mangaluru, August 9, 2020: An 8-years-old boy dies after chocolate got stuck in throat on Sunday. The boy is identified as Faizan, son of Rahim, resident of Ucchila in Someshwara Village.

Sources said, the boy choked to death after a piece of chocolate he was eating got stuck in his throat. The boy was rushed to a private hospital, but the doctors declared him brought dead.


Write Comment     |     E-Mail To a Friend     |     Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above