mangalore today
Monday, May 25


Vitla : Poultry farm owner electrocuted

Vitla : Poultry farm owner electrocuted

Mangalore Today News Network

Vitla, Oct 18, 2017: A poultry farm owner was electrocuted in a tragic incident at Kadumutta in Kolnadu village here  on October 17, Tuesday.

Rajashekhar.JThe deceased is Rajashekhar (30), son of Devappa Bangera. Rajashekhar was running a poultry farm close by his house. He also owned the Dhanwantari Ayurveda Medical Shop at Thokkottu.

On Tuesday when he was engaged in work in his poultry farm, he came into contact with a  live wire. Though he was immediately rushed to the Community Health Centre of Vitla, his life could not be saved.

Rajashekhar has left behind  his wife and a one and a half year old daughter.

Vitla Police have registered a case.

Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Comments on this Article
Sushmitha S, manglore Wed, October-18-2017, 12:46
Our negligence leads to such accidents most of the time . Proper wiring is very important..
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above