mangalore today
name
name
name
Tuesday, July 23
Unitynamename

 

House near Pumpwell partially gutted in fire mishap

House near Pumpwell partially gutted in fire mishap


Mangalore Today News Network

Mangaluru, July 10, 2019: A house near Pumpwell was partially gutted in a fire mishap on July 9, Tuesday night.  The fire was first noticed at around midnight following which the Kadri fire service station was informed.

 

Pumpwell.j


The fire tender vehicles  rushed to the spot immediately  and doused the fire. The house belonged to Naveen Tharethota. The loss has been estimated at Rs 4 lakhs.  A short circuit is suspected to be the cause of the fire.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above