mangalore today
name
name
name
Thursday, August 16
BoscossWhite Stone Apartmentsname

 

Parked bike spontaneously ignites, no casualties reported

Parked bike spontaneously ignites, no casualties reported


Mangalore Today News Network

Mangaluru, July 21, 2018: In a fearful and shocking incident, a bike caught fire while it was parked near a private college here on July 20.


bike fire 3


bike fire 1


bike fire 1


It has been reported that, a parked bike caught fire and was burnt to ashes. However there were no casualties reported.

Short circuit is believed to be the cause of the incident. However the exact results are not known yet.

The KTM RC 200 bearing the registration number, KA 19 EY 1736 belongs to a person named Dhanush from Yekkur.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Comments on this Article
Shilpa Amin, kasargod Sat, July-21-2018, 3:56
Oh the bike is completely charred. How can the bike get ignited suddenly...
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above