mangalore today

Parked bike spontaneously ignites, no casualties reported

Mangalore Today News Network

Mangaluru, July 21, 2018: In a fearful and shocking incident, a bike caught fire while it was parked near a private college here on July 20.

bike fire 3

bike fire 1

bike fire 1

It has been reported that, a parked bike caught fire and was burnt to ashes. However there were no casualties reported.

Short circuit is believed to be the cause of the incident. However the exact results are not known yet.

The KTM RC 200 bearing the registration number, KA 19 EY 1736 belongs to a person named Dhanush from Yekkur.