Puttur, Mar 02, 2017 : In a tragic incident a MESCOM worker who climbed an electric pole to restore power supply, died of electrocution in Puttur on March 02, Thursday.
The deceased has been identified as Shrishaila (28), basically from Bagalkot was working as a lineman in Puttur MESCOM from past one year.
According to the sources, Shrishaila had gone to Sorake Parantolu in Puttur to attend a complaint. As he came in conatct with the High tension wire accidentally , he slipped and fell off from electric pole, died on the spot.
Case has been registered .