mangalore today
name
name
name
Monday, June 25
BoscossWhite Stone Apartmentsname

 

1 yr old child dies after Chakkuli piece gets stuck in throat

1 yr old child dies after Chakkuli piece gets stuck in throat


Mangalore Today News Network

Belthangady, Oct 31, 2017: In a tragic incident reported from Gerukatte in the taluk, a one year old  baby boy lost his life after a piece of chakkuli got stuck in his throat

 

baby.


The deceased child is Arush, son of Vittala.  It is learnt family members had given a piece of chakkuli to the child. But Arush  had reportedly tried to swallow the chakkuli piece when it got stuck in his throat.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Comments on this Article
NageenaBanu, manglore Wed, November-1-2017, 1:13
Sometimes our negligence becomes the reason for such incidents
Basheer A, Kasargod Tue, October-31-2017, 5:57
These are just reasons . sometimes feel God is merciless. Condolence to he family..
Nikil Pai, Bengaluru Tue, October-31-2017, 5:55
It was the fate that child was choked to death .
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above