mangalore today

1 yr old child dies after Chakkuli piece gets stuck in throat

Mangalore Today News Network

Belthangady, Oct 31, 2017: In a tragic incident reported from Gerukatte in the taluk, a one year old  baby boy lost his life after a piece of chakkuli got stuck in his throat



The deceased child is Arush, son of Vittala.  It is learnt family members had given a piece of chakkuli to the child. But Arush  had reportedly tried to swallow the chakkuli piece when it got stuck in his throat.