mangalore today
name
name
name
Tuesday, November 12
Whitestonenamename

 

Youth electrocuted near Thokkottu

Youth electrocuted near Thokkottu


Mangalore Today News Network

Mangaluru, Oct 25, 2019: A   26 year old  youth was electrocuted and another person sustained injuries while  repairing the name board of a  shop at Kallapu near Thokkottu on October 25, Friday morning.

 

Wilson Fernand..


The deceased is Wilson Fernandes. He was   running Nelson Auto Electrical Works with his brother Nelson Fernandes.  The mishap occurred when he along with another worker had climbed up to repair the board.

Wilson died while being rushed to the hospital. The other injured person has been hospitalised.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above