mangalore today
Tuesday, September 17


Workers die after being electrocuted in Sullia

Workers die after being electrocuted in Sullia

Mangalore Today News Network

Sullia, May 18, 2018 : Two workers, who were planting electric poles for supporting 33 kv power line died after accidentally coming in contact with high tension power line at Sunnamoole in Kanakamajalu village in the taluk recently.


elecyocyThe deceased have been identified as Ganesh (30) from Swarna in Bantwal, and Alwyn (30), resident of Kukkaje village.

Levin Electricals is executing the work of laying 33 kv power line to Sullia. The work of fixing the electric poles and cables was in progress with the help of a crane when a pole accidentally touched the cable. The two workers were instantly electrocuted.

Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above