Bengaluru, Mar 18, 2020: Two more persons have tested positive for coronavirus in the city, taking the total number of cases in Karnataka to 13, Health Minister B Sriramulu said on Wednesday, NDTV reported.
The two patients--56-year-old man and 25-year-old woman--had returned from the US and Spain, respectively.
Two more COVID-19 cases have been registered in Bengaluru today, taking the total infected cases to 13, the minister tweeted.
The man, a city resident, had returned from the US on March 6 while the woman from Spain, Sriramulu said, adding the duo were admitted to a designated hospital’s isolation ward.
A 67-year-old woman, who is resident of the city and had returned from Dubai via Goa last week, tested positive on Tuesday.