mangalore today
name
name
name
Tuesday, September 25
Boscossnamename

 

Two houses gutted due to short circuit in Kadaba

Two houses gutted due to short circuit in Kadaba


Mangalore Today News Network

Kadaba, Mar 23, 2018 : Two house were gutted due to short circuit at Nekkiladi in Kadaba on March 23, Friday following a short circuit.

 

short 23 mar 18


The houses of Sevamani and Ravi Mestri were gutted as the fire broke up due to short circuit.The eletric and electronc items such as television, refrigarator, laptops etc, were completely ddestroyed.

Puttur fire personnel rushed to the spot on information managed to douse the fire. However, the residents escaped unhurt.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above