mangalore today
name
name
name
Friday, April 27
Marianne ApartmentsWhite Stone Apartmentsname

 

Three persons electrocuted in Ujjodi

Three persons electrocuted in Ujjodi


Mangalore Today News Network

Mangaluru, Jan 29, 2017: Three persons electrocuted as they came in contact with high tension wire accidentally in Ujjodi, here on January 29, Sunday.

 

 

ujjodi 29 jan


ujjodi 29 jan 1


Valerian Lobo (55), Hazmy Lobo (51) and Sandeep (28) are identified as the deceased. Valerian Lobo  worked as an AC mechanic in NMPT, his wife Hazmy worked at Roshni Nilaya School of Social Work while Sandeep was waiter in a resturant.


Valerian and  Hazmy couple is survived by two children.


It is said that Sandeep had climbed the iron ladder to pluck pepper from creeper. The ladder slipped off and accidentally  fell on the high-tension wire.  Sandeep was electrocuted and Valerian who was holding the ladder too was electrocuted.  On hearing his screams, Hazmy rushed  to see what had happened, also met with the same fate.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Comments on this Article
Nagesh M, Bengaluru Sun, January-29-2017, 11:38
Birth and death are not in our hands . He is the master and it is our duty to obey it.
Pallavi Amin, Mumbai Sun, January-29-2017, 11:35
A tragic incident . May the eternal soul rest in peace
Sohail Sali, Mysuru Sun, January-29-2017, 11:29
May the almighty give strength and courage to overcome this pain. The children have become orphan
Rithesh Malli, Mercara Sun, January-29-2017, 11:23
How can the high tension wire be so close to the house and not so high. It is the carelessness of both MESCOM as well as the family. RIP
Mahesh Kunder, Kundapur Sun, January-29-2017, 10:49
How sad ? it was their fate .
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above