Karkala: June 24, 2015: Three cattle were electrocuted after they came in contact with live wire here in Nitte, Karkala on Tuesday.
It is said the live wire was lying on the ground, the cattle while grazing on the field came in contact and died due to electrocution.
All three cattle belonged to Laxminarayana Sharma resident of Nitte.
Villagers who noticed the live wire and the cattle lying dead informed Mescom and the power was disconnected immediately.
Police have registered a case in this regard.
Veterinary doctor Dr. Sunil MG and members of Milk production cooperative union visited the spot.