mangalore today
name
name
name
Tuesday, September 22
Abish Buildersnamename

 

Sullia : Teenager electrocuted while plucking mangoes

Sullia : Teenager electrocuted while plucking mangoes


Mangalore Today News Network

Sullia, May 20, 2020:  In a tragic incident, a teenager was electrocuted while plucking mangoes  from the tree in the garden of his house at Ramakumeru in Kodiyal village near Bellare on May 19, Tuesday.

 

Electrocuted


The deceased  is Nishanth (17). He was a first PUC student of a government college in Panja. It has been gathered that the aluminium rod which he was using to pluck mangoes came into contact with a live wire above resulting in the mishap.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above