mangalore today
name
name
name
Thursday, June 21
BoscossWhite Stone Apartmentsname

 

Student bitten by Poisonous Snake in classroom at Puttur

Student bitten by Poisonous Snake in classroom at Puttur


Mangalore Today News Network

Puttur: September 16, 2015: A 12-year-student was taken to a hospital after he was bitten by a venous snake in the class room here in Puttur.

 

 snake

 

The injured student has been identified as Puneeth (12) from Puttur.


According to the sources the teacher in the classroom was checking the weight and height of students. As a chalk fell down from the table, Puneet picked the chalk and was about to place it on the table when the cobra snake which was on the chair bit him.

He was rushed to the hospital for the first-aid treatment.

 

It is learnt that the cobra was spotted even on Monday. The snake was later caught by the officials and released into the forest.

 


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Comments on this Article
Manoj, Pune Wed, September-16-2015, 2:29
Lucky escape of a boy in the strange incident
Sandhya, Mangalore Wed, September-16-2015, 2:16
Hopefully the boy was saved.
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above