mangalore today
name
name
name
Monday, September 24
Boscossnamename

 

Short circuit cause fire, house gutted in Kavoor

Short circuit cause fire, house gutted in Kavoor


Mangalore Today News Network

Mangaluru, Oct 20, 2017 : A house was gutted due to short circuit in Kavoor on October 20, Friday.

 

fire 20 oct 17

 
The house belongs to Mohammed Shariff. The house was partially damaged, furnitures and elctric items too have been gutted. Luckily no casualties reported.


Kadri fire tender immediately reached the spot on information and doused the flames.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Comments on this Article
Anathakrishna Suvarna, moodabidri Sat, October-21-2017, 1:41
A proper electrical maintenance is very important.
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above