mangalore today
name
name
name
Friday, December 13
namenamename

 

Puttur: Man electrocuted while ironing clothes

Puttur: Man electrocuted while ironing clothes


Mangalore Today News Network

Puttur, Sep 14, 2019 : A man was electrocuted while ironing clothes. The incident took place at Kodimbadi in Puttur on September 14, Saturday.

dead14sep19


The decased is idntified as Ganesh Gowda(36), Proprietor of an electrical shop in Bolwar, Puttur.

Sources said that Ganesh while ironing the clothes at his home, got electrocuted.
He is survived by Mother, wife and a son.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above