Puttur, Oct 28, 2014 : Four members of a family at Bolwar in Puttur sustained burn injuries following an LPG cylinder blast due to a gas leakage during the wee hours of October 28, Tuesday morning. The house was ripped apart due to the impact of the explosion.
The house owner Udaya Acharya was one of the injured. It is learnt, all the four suffered minor injuries. The loss due to the leakage has been put at Rs 5 lakhs. The fire was put out by fire service personnel who rushed to the spot of the mishap.