Mangaluru, Dec 23, 2017: Renowned Kananda music director Arjun Janya had a narrow escape from fire during a programme organised at a mall in the city on Friday. As per the plan, Arjun was supposed to enter the stage in a bike.
Sparks from the crackers burst on the occasion caused some minor burn injuries to the shoulder and hands of the music director when he alighted from the bike. Despite the injury, Arjun in true professional spirit entertained the audience with his songs. He later secured treatment for the injuries at a private hospital.
The event was held at Forum Fiza Mall and was sponsored by Mc Dowell.