mangalore today
name
name
name
Saturday, November 17
Boscossnamename

 

Medical shop near Central Market destroyed in fire mishap

Medical shop near Central Market destroyed in fire mishap


Mangalore Today News Network

Mangaluru, Oct 24, 2018: A  medical store near the Central Market in the city was gutted in a fire mishap late night  on October 23, Tuesday. A short circuit is suspected to be the cause of the fire.

 

central market..

 

central market..

 

central market..

 

central market..

 

central market..

 

central market..


The fire was first noticed in the shop named Sesma Medicals owned by Shobha at Unity Shopping Complex at around 11.50 pm. All the medicines and furniture in the shop were destroyed in the fire. The loss has been estimated at Rs 15 lakhs.

Fire tender vehicles which rushed to the spot extinguished the  fire and ensured that it did not spread to nearby shops.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above