mangalore today
name
name
name
Wednesday, April 21
Abish Buildersnamename

 

Mangaluru : Youth electrocuted at Wenlock canteen

Mangaluru : Youth electrocuted at Wenlock canteen


Mangalore Today News Network

Mangaluru, Mar 08, 2021:      A 20 year old worker at the Government Wenlock Hospital died of electrocution while mopping the floor of the canteen of the hospital on March 8, Monday morning.

 

Death


The deceased is Aneesh (20), son of Bhagawan of Kotekar Beeri. Aneesh was  a student of Karnataka Polytechnic.

The family of Aneesh has alleged that  the  deplorable condition of the  canteen was the reason for the death and  that the  canteen building was  in a mess. They have also blamed the negligence of the Wenlock authorities for the death.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above