mangalore today
name
name
name
Sunday, December 16
Boscossnamename

 

Mangaluru: Three shanties gutted in fire at Hoige Bazar

Mangaluru: Three shanties gutted in fire at Hoige Bazar


Mangalore Today News Network

Mangaluru, Jan 8, 2016: Three shanties were destroyed in the fire in an explosion of a domestic gas cylinder in a residential area at Hoige Bazar here on Friday, January 8.

 

hoige bazar fire


hoige bazar fire


hoige bazar fire


hoige bazar fire


hoige bazar fire


hoige bazar fire


hoige bazar fire


hoige bazar fire



On receiving the information, two fire tender vehicles from Pandeshwar were rushed to the spot and managed to douse the flames.

Sources said that the gas cylinder was burnt due to high temperature. Luckily no one was injured in the incident and only damage to the property was reported. The victims has claimed that the loss is around Rs 2 lakh.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Comments on this Article
Grishma k, mangalore Fri, January-8-2016, 10:19

How sad? But luckily no one was present i the shanty.

Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above