mangalore today
name
name
name
Friday, March 22
Boscossnamename

 

Mangaluru: Fire in City Centre Mall

Mangaluru: Fire in City Centre Mall


Mangalore Today News Network

Mangaluru, Feb 21, 2019: A fire is reported from City Centre mall. Thick smoke is seen emanating from 4th Floor where food court and Cinepolis Multiplex cinema is located.


city-center

city-center

city-center

city-center

city-center

city-center

city-center


Electrical short circuit is suspected to be the cause. Fire department has reached the spot and trying to bring the situation under control. Extent of damage or casualties is unknown.

As the fire department response has been quick, damage or casualties are likely to be minimal. It is said that the mall security also quickly evacuated the people in the premises as soon as the smoke was observed. The precautionary measure also helped in avoiding casualties. 

Further details are awaited. 

 

 


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above