Mangaluru, March 30, 2020: In the wake of the district administration deciding to relax the lockdown rules on March 31, Tuesday between 6 am to 3 pm, Mangaluru South MLA Vedavyas Kamath has said that the future course of action would be decided by the administration based on the way the people respond to the relaxation on March 31.
In this regard, the MLA has enlisted certain guidelines in his Facebook post and has said that this is the time to be alert, smart and quick.
The guidelines enlisted by the MLA in his Facebook post are as follows.
1. Shopping should be done by only one member of the family.
2. It should be QUICK as others will be waiting outside.
3. DO NOT touch the products at SUPER MARKET unnecessarily.
4. Carrying SANITIZERS and TISSUES is a MUST, MASK is 100% MUST and should cover nose and mouth.
5. Make a SHORT list Tomorrow on what YOU NEED.
RICE, Sugar, Dal, Salt, Tea Powder, Pulses, Clothes Washing Powder, Utensils Washing Powder, All OUT, BISCUITS, Bread, Oil, Maida are most required essentials as of now for daily use. You can add only 2-3 products along with this.
6. Maintaining MINIMUM 2.5 MTRS is a must.
7. After reaching home directly go for a SHOWER and soak your clothes in Hot Water.
8. Delivery will be there and passes have already been given.
9. No talks with friends or any relatives while going out JUST GO, SHOP and RETURN HOME.
This is only to reduce the shopping time. It is high time we follow this. I request you all to follow this to keep our MANGALORE HEALTHY. A Special request to all of you. And I am sure we will pass this phase.