mangalore today
name
name
name
Monday, April 23
Marianne ApartmentsWhite Stone Apartmentsname

 

Laundry shop at Bejai gutted in fire mishap

Laundry shop at Bejai gutted in fire mishap


Mangalore Today News Network

Mangaluru, Oct 19, 2017: A laundry shop named My Hangers located at Bejai was gutted in a fire mishap on October 19, Thursday.  Several valuable clothes including sarees which were in the shop for dry cleaning purpose have been destroyed in the fire and the loss has been estimated at around Rs one lakh.


Laundry shop 1


Laundry shop 1


Laundry shop 1


Laundry shop 1


Laundry shop 1


Laundry shop 1


Laundry shop 1


Laundry shop 1



A short circuit is said to be the cause  of the mishap. Fire service personnel who rushed to the spot  extingished the fire.

Kadri police have registered a case.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Comments on this Article
Sathish Kaniyoor, Bellary Thu, October-19-2017, 5:26
Did he turn off the mains at night? So sad completely on flames .
Nithesh K Amin, Suratkal Thu, October-19-2017, 5:23
Oh no the Laundry is completely charred ? But was lucky that the Fire brigade have rushed to spot on time and doused the fire, looks like situated on the basement of an Apartment....
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above