mangalore today
name
name
name
Thursday, December 05
namenamename

 

LPG cylinder explodes in a house : 2 injured

LPG cylinder explodes in a house : 2 injured


Mangalore Today News Network

Mangaluru, Nov 25, 2019:  A man and a woman were injured in a gas cylinder explosion at a house at Vas lane on November 25, Monday. A leakage in the cylinder is learnt to have led to the explosion.


gas-cylinder25...


gas-cylinder25...


The injured Rekha (20) and Manjunath (25) have been hospitalised. They hail from Gadag. It has been gathered that the gas cylinder exploded when they  switched on the light. The  window panes of the house as well as a car which was parked  outside have been damaged.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above