mangalore today
name
name
name
Wednesday, October 24
Boscossnamename

 

Kundapur: Short circuit guts house, woman charred to death

Kundapur: Short circuit guts house, woman charred to death


Mangalore Today News Network

 Kundapur:, Oct  4, 2016:   A 40 year old woman was charred to death after her house was reduced to ashes due to an electric short circuit at Abbigudde  near the Mookambika High School at Mavinakatte on October 3, Monday night.


Short circuit


The deceased has been identified as Noor Jan (40).  She was the daughter of Fatimabi who at that time was away to bring back her grandson who attended Urdu classes at a local mosque.

The suspicion is that the short circuit in the switch board resulted in explosion of the compressor of the fridge, igniting the fire.

Though locals tried to put out the fire, it was a futile exercise. The house was completely gutted by the time fire service personnel extinguished the fire.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Comments on this Article
Tarnum banu, udupi Tue, October-4-2016, 2:30
So sad ?
Jayaprakash G, Karkala Tue, October-4-2016, 12:26
A tragic incident, The mother had been to get the grandchild but by the time she returned the fire had douse the entire house
Harishchandra, Udupi Tue, October-4-2016, 12:16
Destiny. Luckily the child was in the school and was save from the dangder
Savitha Praveen, Goa Tue, October-4-2016, 12:12
Some incidents are so miserable that it happens in fraction of second. There is no single clue
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above