Kasargod , Nov 22, 2016 : A man from Madhur in Kasargod who was employed in Abhu Dhabi is one among the three killed due to gas leak on November 21, Monday.
The deceased is identified as Ashok(32) , a resident of Vivekanandanagar in Madhur Manippady. He was employed at South wing Interiors in Abu Dhabi, got married in April .
Sources say that he died due to suffocation of gas leakage at his workplace in AbhuDhabhi. Details of the other two who died are not ascertained yet.
Sources say that Ashok’s body is being kept at mortuary in private hospital and arrangements are being made to shift his body to his home town in Kasargod for last rites.