mangalore today
name
name
name
Sunday, September 23
Boscossnamename

 

House partially gutted in fire mishap near Haleyangady

House partially gutted in fire mishap near Haleyangady


Mangalore Today News Network

Mangaluru, April 03, 2015:  A house at Mooduthota in Padupanambur Kallaup near Haleyangady was partially gutted in a fire mishap on April 2, Thursday. A short circuit is said to be the reason for the fire which resulted in losses worth nearly Rs 2 lakhs.

 

fire


The roofing of the house owned by Fakira Beary was completely destroyed in the mishap. The fire tender vehicles which rushed to the spot, doused the flames. Even Pooja Arrangers had come to the rescue by providing water to put out the fire, prior to the arrival of the fire tender vehicles.

 According to sources, a faulty electrical wiring was the cause of the fire. A total of ten members reside in the house of Fakira Beary and all of them were lucky to escape unhurt.

Mulki police have registered a case.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Comments on this Article
BJ Muhyideen, Jeppu, MonkyStand Ed, Mangaluru Fri, April-3-2015, 6:12
May Allah grant Strngth to Nafeesa her family. May Allah fulfill her loses. Allah Khalil’s and Raazikun.
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above