mangalore today
name
name
name
Saturday, September 22
Boscossnamename

 

House damaged after gas cylinder explodes at Padil

House damaged after gas cylinder explodes at Padil


Mangalore Today News Network

Mangaluru June 14, 2016: A house was damaged severely after gas cylinder exploded due to leakage and it was a lucky escape for the family members.


gas cylinder 1


gas cylinder 2


gas cylinder 3


The incident occurred on Monday at around 9:45 pm, house belonging to Umesh who owns laundry shop as Umesh fixed the new cylinder he noticed leakage and soon increased. Umesh with his wife and daughter ran out from the house and within a minute gas cylinder exploded


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Comments on this Article
Brijesh R, Hassan Tue, June-14-2016, 1:17
The presence of mind of the family saved them from this danger . The cylinder at the time of delivery has to be checked by the delivery boys of gas agency. The action has to be taken on the agency , Its their duty. Carelessness and negligence reason for mishap
Mohammed Latif, Jeppu manglore Tue, June-14-2016, 1:14
Family is saved from the major accident but the things in the hose are totally messed up.
Ananad rai, banglore Tue, June-14-2016, 12:37
Lucky escape of the family of Umesh in the gas cylinder burst. But the house is completely damaged
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above