mangalore today
name
name
name
Friday, August 23
Whitestonenamename

 

Generic medicine store at Ullal gutted in fire

Generic medicine store at Ullal gutted in fire


Mangalore Today News Network

Mangaluru, Aug 06, 2019  : The Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi  generic  medicine outlet at Thokkottu was gutted in a fire mishap  on August 5, Monday night. A short circuit is said to be the cause of the fire.

 

gerric6aug19d


The fire has destroyed medicines worth  lakhs of rupees. Meanwhile, a fire service  man who was engaged in  dousing the fire sustained injuries on his face  after a battery in the shop exploded. He has been hospitalised.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above