mangalore today
name
name
name
Thursday, September 20
Boscossnamename

 

Gas leakage : Omni, cattle shed destroyed in fire; owner injured

Gas leakage : Omni, cattle shed destroyed in fire; owner injured


Mangalore Today News Network

Mangaluru, Dec 08 2017: A Maruti Omni and a cow shed have been gutted in an accidental fire that sparked due to gas leakage in the vehicle  at  Maribettu in Moodukonaje near Moodbidri on December 8, Friday. The vehicle owner Jagadish Jain was injured in the mishap.

 

gas leakege.


Jain was washing the vehicle near the cow shed when the mishap took place and the vehicle was up in flames within a matter of a few minutes.

He is the manager of Mahaveera Auditorium in Moodbidri. Luckily the  cows were a little away from the shed  when  the fire broke out.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Comments on this Article
Mithun Rao, Karkala Fri, December-8-2017, 5:16
Is is safer to go for gas instead of diesel or petrol. Luckily there were no cattles close by .
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above