Mangaluru, Mar 01, 2017: Fire was noticed at the Thokkottu branch of Karnataka Bank on February 28, Tuesday night. Though a short circuit is suspected to be the cause of the fire the handiwork of miscreants has not been ruled out
Locals who saw fire close by the window of the bank branch doused it immediately and averted further spread. Even the fire service personnel rushed to the spot and ensured everything was safe.
Sources said a few documents in the branch were damaged in the fire. Ullal Police have registered a case.