mangalore today
name
name
name
Saturday, April 21
Marianne ApartmentsWhite Stone Apartmentsname

 

Fire mishap in DC office staff quarters

Fire mishap in DC office staff quarters


Mangalore Today News Network

Mangaluru, Feb 16, 2018:  A fire mishap has been reported from the  DC office staff quarters in Mangaluru on Friday morning. A short circuit is suspected to be the cause of the fire.


Fire


A  person named Ellappa Mangalagatti was residing in the quarters where the fire mishap took place. The cupboard, cot and other  things in the house were gutted in the mishap.

Fire service personnel rushed to the spot and put out the fire.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above