mangalore today
name
name
name
Monday, December 17
Boscossnamename

 

Fire mishap at Central Market

Fire mishap at Central Market


Mangalore Today News Network

Mangaluru, Dec 06, 2018:  A fire mishap at the Central Market in the city has gutted at least two to three shops on Wednesday night. The loss has been estimated at several lakhs of rupees.


Fire

 

Fire


Fire


Fire


Fire


Fire


Fire


Fire


Fire tender vehicles from Pandeshwar and Kadri rushed to the spot  and extinguished the fire. A huge crowd had gathered at the place on gathering information about the fire mishap.


Write Comment | E-Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Print
Comments on this Article
VijayKumar, Udupi Thu, December-6-2018, 12:20
The traders have suffered huge loss may be.... sad
Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment
You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above