Puttur, Nov 22, 2016: A fire broke out at a scrap shop at Chikka In Puttur On November 21, Monday destroying goods worth lakhs.
A passerby noticed flames and thick smoke billowing from the shop and raised an alarm. He informed the fire brigade who immediately rushed to the spot and managed to douse the fire.No injuries reported.
Rafiq and Shafi brothers were the owners of this shop , estimated that good worth lakhs were destroyed due to fire. Short Circuit may be the reason for the sudden fire inb the shop.